Skip to main content

Premier League

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm not interested in football, but i like to watch big tournaments, like world cup, or semi-finals/final of premier league, because they don't waste my time and show amazing game to watch.
What's about visiting a football match, yes, i've been at football matches 2 times: my first time was in Ukraine, don't remember teams, but it was interesting enough; the second one was in Manchester, England about 2 years ago.
For now, i don't have my favourite football club, but i'm always for a good game and it doesn't matter what kind of club it is.
The only thing I know about football is that it is ridiculously popular. The reasons for that is a mystery to me, since I personally find this sport extremely boring. I admit that in order to perform outstandingly in it one has to be physically trained nearly as much as soldier. That is one positive thing about it.
Unknown said…
Unfortunately, no, I'm not interested in football at all, and especially watching matches. I often went to matches when my younger brother was playing, but it wasn't a high league.
As you can guess, I do not have a favorite football club.
1. Are you interested in football if so, which league are you most likely to watch?
I'm not - I prefered to play basketball or do other sports - footbal was never fascinating to me.

2.Have you ever been at a football match, what teams have played in this match?
Just once, when I was visiting my grandparents, my granddad took me to a match, but now I don't remember teams names.

3. What is your favorite football club?
I don't have any - I watch only our national team matches
I'm rather interested in football, especially in spanish league. But this season i'm almost afraid of watching my fav team matches as it is Real Madrid. What they are doing this year is a crime. Anyway. I've been on stadium only once when i was still kid on The Reds vs Milan in 2005. It was great match that i think everyone at least heard of. At least now we got VAR which makes matches less painful when it comes to referees.
s18716 said…
Are you interested in football if so, which league are you most likely to watch?
Earlier, 6-7 years ago, I was very passionate about football. He played and loved to watch, even attended a football section in his hometown. But lately, interest has disappeared, now I am paying attention only to the World Championship.
Have you ever been at a football match, what teams have played in this match?
Yes, I watched football a couple of times in the stadium, but these were small teams, never been to the games of famous teams
What is your favorite football club?
There is no such thing now, but earlier I preferred Real Madrid.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 (09-15.03) VOD

http://www.vod-consulting.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1.jpg

Week 11 [03-09.06.2019] The problem with ecological cars emission in UK

The problem with ecological cars emission in UK Since the adoption of the European Emission Allowance Directive in the European Parliament, all car makers have tried to submit. Since 1992, the Euro I standard has been in force, which limited the emission of carbon monoxide to the atmosphere. The Euro VI standard currently applies, which limits the series of exhaust gases. These include: hydrocarbons, nitrogen and carbon oxides, and dust.   The most significant change was brought by the Euro IV standard. For the first time it introduced the limitation of nitrogen oxides, which are responsible for the harmful compounds of smog.   What is smog?   Smog consists of sulfur oxides, nitrogen and carbon. In addition, solid substances such as suspended dust (PM). Dust suspend in atmospheric aerosols may be in liquid and solid form. These can be particles of sea salt, clouds from the Sahara and artificial compounds made by people. These compounds often come fr

Week 4 [06-12.11.2017] This is what happens when you reply to spam email.

James Veitch is a British comedian. In today’s Ted Talk James with characteristic for himself a sense of humor shows how he deals with spam emails and why responding to junk messages may be sometimes dangerous. Questions: What do you think about James’s  way of dealing with spam? Why are junk messages legal, even though it sometimes may be a fraud? Dou you have a problem with spam? How do you deal with with it?